The best interests of our clients are paramount as we are dedicated to the development of long-term client relationships, excellence in service and communication, and ensuring our team-approach philosophy meet your needs and expectations whenever and wherever they occur.
Our services are designed to promote the best outcomes for all of our clients and to make the buying and selling of real estate as cost effective as possible while maintaining the highest level of service.
We provide accurate and up-to-date information, skilled analysis of the market and trends, and sound real estate advice.
We understand that our clients define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.For every single client, we will work as hard as we can to help them achieve their dreams. We believe that working hard at something you love to do, with people you trust, is one of the greatest experiences in life. Whether buying, selling or renting, we love helping our clients find a house that can become a happy home.
Value to customer:
Feedback from our clients is paramount in gaining insight into how our clients view our products and services. This enables us to use the information gained as an opportunity for improvement and to develop and implement strategies which will enhance our services.
Our professional conduct is beyond question and we adhere to the Real Estate Institute of South Australia Code of Conduct in addition to all legislative and regulatory requirements.
We have introduced customer service standards which include:
- Always having a real person answer the phone. We do not put clients in a position of having to punch a dozen buttons to get a live person.
- When we make a promise, we keep it. A broken promise is hard to repair.
- Know what our customers expect. That requires us to ask up front and match our actions to those expectations.
- We obtain feedback by collecting it from clients and customers within a few weeks after a closing or activity to determine their satisfaction and learn what we can do better next time.
- Tracking performance. We don’t rely on anecdotes from customers and clients. We review feedback to identify problem areas, and develop and implement strategies to improve.
- Identifying issues and viewing them as an opportunity for improvement. Thisensures that our philosophy of continuous improvement benefits our clients and our business.
- Recognize good customer service. We reward staff who provide superior service.