RedCorp Real Estate has a vision which encompasses clients and the company equally. We continue to strive for excellence in outcomes for our clients and to create a business identity which is recognised for its professionalism, expertise, knowledge and solution focused results.
Barb Giurassi is well qualified to offer a range of services which surpass those offered by other real estate business. Her qualifications include a Diploma in Property Services (Agency Management), Bachelor of Laws, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing (Aged Care Specialist), and a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice.
Barb has been (and remains) a Registered Nurse for the past 20 years, was admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia as a Barrister and Solicitor and previously practiced Criminal and Family Law.
We offer expert advice for older people on housing and support options, property management, sales, free appraisals, tribunal representation and advice, home preparation advice and quotes, and home maintenance services and advice.
We offer our value added services in conjunction with Aged Care Mediation and Advocacy Services and GT Home Repairs & Refurbishment, businesses which we also own and manage.
We continue to achieve our objectives by offering the highest levels of personal service to our clients while always acting with integrity and honesty. Our client focus is matched by our commitment to our staff, their professional satisfaction and the development of their skills and knowledge so that they may provide better services to our clients.
Our clients will be receiving value for money services from a company that values honesty, integrity and transparency.
Our commission structure is modelled on the accepted market amount.
Value to customer:
Feedback from our clients is paramount in gaining insight into how our clients view our products and services. This enables us to use the information gained as an opportunity for improvement and to develop and implement strategies which will enhance our services.
Our professional conduct is beyond question and we adhere to the Real Estate Institute of South Australia Code of Conduct in addition to all legislative and regulatory requirements.
We have introduced customer service standards which include:
• Always having a real person answer the phone. We do not put clients in a position of having to punch a dozen buttons to get a live person.
• When we make a promise, we keep it. A broken promise is hard to repair.
• Know what our customers expect. That requires us to ask up front and match our actions to those expectations.
• We obtain feedback by collecting it from clients and customers within a few weeks after a closing or activity to determine their satisfaction and learn what we can do better next time.
• Tracking performance. We don’t rely on anecdotes from customers and clients. We review feedback to identify problem areas, and develop and implement strategies to improve.
• Identifying issues and viewing them as an opportunity for improvement. This ensures that our philosophy of continuous improvement benefits our clients and our business.
• Recognize good customer service. We reward staff who provide superior service.